At Clinical Staffing Resources, we stay true to our vision to help healthcare facilities and practitioners achieve long-term success and attain their respective personal and career goals with the right people and in the right place.
Thus, CSR offers high compensation, flexibility, and great employee benefits to qualified job seekers and ensures to meet the requirements and preferences of partner employers. We also see to it that every applicant we hire is placed in the right facility or organization. Likewise, we make sure that every employer we partner with gets the most qualified and competent healthcare practitioners for their team.
Positions We Staff
Temp. Per Diem Clinical Staffing
CSR helps fill full-time and part-time per diem and contract positions in medical facilities or organizations. We partner with employers who value individual qualifications and help employees grow professionally and personally within a safe and empowering environment.
We firmly establish a relationship between employees and medical facilities so that they’ll know what to expect when they walk in the door. We promise to work hard to find the most compatible temporary per diem assignments and career opportunities for every applicant we have, whether a nurse, an allied health professional, administrative staff, or non-clinical staff.
Direct Hire Positions
We match qualified candidates with outstanding career opportunities in every area of the healthcare industry, from single-practitioner offices to major institutions. Whether you’re at the beginning of your career or have years of experience, CSR has the medical career solution for you.
We have new employment opportunities coming in every day. These are some of the most common positions we staff:
- Western New York – counties : Niagara, Erie, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, Allegany
- Finger Lakes – counties : Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Monroe, Livingston, Wayne, Ontario, Yates, Seneca
- Southern Tier – counties : Steuben, Schuyler, Chemung, Tompkins, Tioga, Chenango, Broome, Delaware
- Central New York – counties : Cortland, Cayuga, Onondaga, Oswego, Madison
- North Country – counties : St. Lawrence, Lewis, Jefferson, Hamilton, Essex, Clinton, Franklin
- Mohawk Valley – counties : Oneida, Herkimer, Fulton, Montgomery, Otsego, Schoharie
- Capital District – counties : Albany, Columbia, Greene, Warren, Washington, Saratoga, Schenectady, Rensselaer
- Hudson Valley – counties : Sullivan, Ulster, Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Westchester
- New York City – counties (boroughs) : New York (Manhattan), Bronx (The Bronx), Queens (Queens), Kings (Brooklyn), Richmond (Staten Island)
- Long Island – counties : Nassau, Suffolk
- Central Florida =Orange, Lake, Osceola, Seminole , Marion, Sumter, Volusia, Flagler and Brevard Counties
- Northwest Florida =Bay County. Calhoun County. Escambia County. Gulf County. Holmes County. Jackson County. Okaloosa County. Santa Rosa County.
- North Central Florida = Alachua, Bradford, Columbia, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Madison, Marion, Putnam, Suwannee and Union
- Northeast Florida = Jacksonville: Duval, Baker, Clay, Nassau, and St. Johns,
- South Florida = Monroe County Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Indian River, St. Lucie, and Martin
- Southwest Florida = Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, Lee, Collier, DeSoto, Glades, and Hendry, and the thinly populated mainland section of Monroe County,
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Advanced Practice
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Respiratory Therapist
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Central Sterile Technician
- Patient Escort
- Medical Biller
- Medical Secretary
- Medical Records Clerk
- File Clerk
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Dietary Aide
- Food Service
Connect with Us
Clinical Staffing Resources is open to inquiries, clarifications, and concerns. Please send us a message through our online form by clicking here or schedule an initial consultation with us here. We’ll get back to you shortly.